Yeah ! India is developing at a fast pace. We can see the change in the mindsets of youths. People are getting more aware about what is happening near them. This is what is required from the people of a developed country. Our honable prime minister Narendra Modi has taken the initiate for a Cashless system in India in future. This means that the use of cash while doing payments will be minimized. Cashless system is already there in other developed countries like USA. The use of credit cards is increasing in these countries.
Recent demonetization made us realize that we can minimize the use of cash and make the transactions taking place in the country very easy. Cashless system can produce a boost in the Indian economy. Use of black money can also be minimized.
But Wallets like Paytm and Freecharge are earning a lot of profit from these transactions. They don’t let us take our money from there wallets to our banks easily. These apps keep a minimum limit for that. Be a part of Cashless system and Download Bhim App today.
So BHIM app came to the rescue. Now make unlimited transactions and transfer your money to the bank easily !
The Digital India program is a lead program of the Government of India with a dream to change India into a Digitally empowered society and a powerful economy in the world. Currently India is one of the fastes developing economies in the world.. “Faceless, Paperless, Cashless” is one of aim of Digital India.
- With a cashless economy, Transparency increases in the system. Now we can together minimize the curroption by supporting and being a part of cashless economy.
- Now bankers can grow their business in light of the fact that every resident in India required have a bank acccount.
- Labours will soon get their wages in their bank account. This will ensure that the India labour law for minimum wages is applied
- Application designers and online business now have better economic situations to lure Indian market opportunities.
- Indian GDP now have incremental impact as a result of cashless economy.
Be a part of the cashless system. First step is download BHIM app now 🙂