Bharat Interface for Money App which is also called BHIM App, in short is an app to perform quick, secure, reliable cashless payments through your cell phone. BHIM is made by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the country. If you are looking for BHIM app care number, checkout the post below and solve your issues.
BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts for quick money transfers. You will find Bhim App Care Number, BHIM App Email ID, BHIM App Website, BHIM App Help in the post.
BHIM App is in the development and continuous efforts are being made to make this app better for users. If you have any issue using BHIM App, you can contact them at Bhim App Care Number. The customer care is 24X7 active so you can contact them anytime. BHIM App aims for the empowerment of people. It is playing a big role in the ” Cashless India ” aim of our Honorable prime minister Narendra Modi. Checkout the BHIM app care number below.
If you have any transaction issue or query regarding the app, you can dial the number below that is of BHIM app care that is active day and night so that its users will never face problem. Call the BHim app care number below with 0 added before the number and solve your issues within few minutes. The BHIM app excecutives are one of the best excecutives. Your job is to just call 🙂 BHIM app’s mission is to provide an app with no issues at all ! So if you face any, contact BHIM app care below.
Also Checkout –
- 1 Bhim App Care Number
- 2 Recent Posts
- 3 Categories
- 4 Checkout the interface and features of BHIM app from the Official video.
Bhim App Care Number
Bhim App Care Number : 022 4000 9100
Bharat Interface for Money is an application that gives you a chance to make simple payments utilizing UPI. It is less demanding than Wallets! The BHIM App Care Number is 24X7 Active. It means, whenever you have an issue in the BHIM App, from Night to morning, you can call BHIM App care number any time ! All up to you.
|Bhim app Customer Care Number||022 4000 9100|
|Bhim app Email Idemail@example.com|
|Bhim app Facebook Page||https://www.facebook.com/BHIM.NPCI/
BHIM APP Email Id
BHIM APP Care Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also shoot an email at BHIM App at their BHIM APP Care Email ID. BHIM App excecutives are active at the Email ID. You will get a reply soon.
BHIM APP Website Address
BHIM APP Website address : http://www.npci.org.in
You can visit BHIM App Official website for more information about the developers of BHIM App. you will be able to contact them too through their contact page. We have also included that link below.
BHIM APP Contact Page / Contact Form :
Contact form Link: http://www.npci.org.in/DyncontactUs.aspx
Visit here and fill your Name, Phone, Number, Email ID, Subject, and description accurately. You will get a reply soon.
BHIM App Facebook Page :-
You can also message BHIM App developers via facebook for any issue.
BHIM App Supported Banks
If your issue is regarding BHIM App transaction issue, you can also call your Bank’s customer care and let them solve your issue. Soon BHIM app will be bug free. Take BHIM App Help From them. So your issues will be 100% solved. If your issue is not solvable by the BHIM app excecutives, then you can call your bank. We have added the bank numbers that are supported by BHIM app below. So No worries ! Your issue is our issue.
Just dial the number from below and solved the biggest problems 🙂 Better will be to call BHIM app care number first.
- ICICI Bank Customer Care Number -1800 333 499 , 1800 224848
- IDBI Customer Care Number -1800-22-1070
- HDFC Bank Customer Care Number -1800 425 4332
- Axis Bank Customer Care Number -1800-209-5577, 1800-103-5577,1800-233-5577
- State Bank Of India (SBI) Customer Care Number Toll Free – 1800 425 38001800 1122 11
- United Bank Of India Customer Care No – 1800-345-0345
- Union Bank OF India Customer Care General Toll Free No – 1800 2222 44
- UCO Bank Customer Care No – 1800 103 0123
- Syndicate Bank Customer Care Number – 1800 425 66550120 2490000
- Punjab and Sind Bank Customer Care Number – 011-257 19082257 23793
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) Customer Care -1800 180 22220120 2490000
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Customer Care No – 1800 180 1235
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) Customer Care No -1800 425 4445
- Indian Bank Customer Care Number – 1800 425 00 000
- Vijaya Bank Customer Care Toll free No -1800 425 9992
- Corporation Bank Customer Care Helpline No – 1800 425 2407Contact No- 080 – 26600587 / 26602500
- Canara Bank Customer Care Customer Service – 1800 425 1906
- Bank of Baroda Customer Care Toll Free No – 1800 22 33 44, 1800 102 44 56
- Bank of India Customer Care Toll Free No – 1800 220 229
- Allahabad Bank Customer Care Telephone No – 033-2231 9144
- Central Bank of India Customer Care Help Desk Toll Free – No 1800 22-1622
- Bank of Maharastra Customer Care number – 020-27008600
- Andhra Bank Customer Care Tele Banking – 1800 425 1515
- South Indian Bank Customer Care – 1800-843-1800
BHIM APP Registered Offices :-
Yeah ! You can even send a leter BHIM app registered offices to solve your issues. If your issue is not an issue that can be solved by phone, simply send your letters to the address of BHIM app registered offices below. You can send letters for other concerns or messages also.
National Payments Corporation of India
1001A, B wing, 10th Floor,
The Capital, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
Phone – 022 – 4000 9100
Goregaon Office (Mumbai)
National Payments Corporation of India Unit nos. 201, 301 & 302,
2nd & 3rd Floor, Raheja Titanium, Western Express Highway,
Goregaon east, Mumbai – 400063 Phone- 022 40508500
National Payments Corporation of India
8th Level, VBC Solitaire
47 & 49 Bazullah Road, T. Nagar,
Chennai – 600 017
National Payments Corporation of India
2nd Floor, Gulab Bhawan
6 Bhadurshah Zafar Marg, ITO
New Delhi – 110 002
A Hairstylist from Kanpur won Rs 1 Lakh from BHIM App under Lucky Grahak Yojana. Amazing ! Isn;t it ? BHIM app conduct many contests for the common man of India. Lucky users who use BHIM app will be winning Rs 1 Lakh under BHIM app Lucky Grahak Yojana. It is amazing and people should download BHIM app now and make the best use of this offer.
Above is the image which shows how easy is the installation process of BHIM app. It is very easy to download. We have made a separate post for that. You can go to google play store and search for BHIM app and you will easily find it. Just download the 2.78 MB app and enjoy the features that are never going to end.
You will find new features added to the app every few months and that’s the aim of BHIM app. It will rock the Indian mobiles soon. BHIM app needs support from other mobile companies and may be it will do a collaboration with them. So Download BHIM app now. If you will be facing any issue, you can contact BHIM app care number and get your issue solved.
So this was Bhim app care number. It is an amazing app that each and every Indian should try once before saying anything wrong about this app. BHIM app is full of features. It still needs many more features. But the fact is it is still developing everyday. New updates are coming and the app is getting better than before.
So one should support this app. If you have any difficuly while browsing in the app or any issue in the transaction, you can easily make a call to always active BHIM app care number and your issue will be resolved within few minutes. So solve your queries at BHIM app care number from above.
Downloading BHIM app is very easy. You can operate it with the least knowledge ! It will surely replace Paytm and Freecharge soon. Government is in full support of this app. Soon, each and every Indian will have this BHIM app in their mobile phone.
- The mission of cashless India will be fulfilled.
- Transactions will be made digital.
- Transactions would be transparent and corruption will be minimized 🙂
So if you want to be a part of this BHIM revolution, Download BHIM app now. Its our responsibility to bring it in trend and also let it stay in trend. Government has a big vision for this app. It is undergoing developments every month.
Also Checkout – Whatsapp Group links